An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-04-2022, 07:24 PM
Sparrow huffed right back at Hanako. She needed to be gone. She needed to leave. She let one person in maybe ever and this was how it ended. She grit her teeth as Hanako fumbled and accused her of saying this or that. "I never said anything right. I'm not some diplomat like you, not everything I say has some planned out meaning, Hanako."

Sparrow finally mustered the courage to turn her gaze down at Hanako, tears and all. "I wanted you before you were ever his. I wanted you before you were someone else's bitch." She spoke through clenched teeth, looking, searching for any spark of old Hanako she could find. The Hanako that loved adventures and easy words. The Hanako that wasn't Helen of the koi.

Hanako said she didn't know what was expected of her, that she wasn't the bad guy and Sparrow scoffed, "Ghosting me when I made the only serious proposition in my entire life? Making me think maybe you were hurt then coming up to Azure like you didn't already know what happened?" Sparrow shook her head to try to clear her tears, "All I ever expected from you was an answer and you ran away instead. You couldn't even turn me down yourself! Instead I find out by Azure talking about impregnating y-"

Hanako's paw made contact with Sparrow and her words cut off entirely. All of her feelings burst out of her in a roaring snarl that shook her whole body. Hanako may have sensed weakness, but it was for another Hanako of a different time. Sparrow, without thinking, sized Hana's foreleg in her jaws, firm, but not enough to hurt- like how one would handle a disobedient pup. She pushed forward suddenly, two steps, enough to tumble Hanako and pin her beneath Sparrow. Sparrow now met their gazes evenly as she let go of Hanako's leg.

"What. Do you want. What do you want me to do? What do you want me to say? What is it, Hanako? Tell me! Tell me what it is and I'll do it just-" Sparrow's voice caught because it always did when talking to Hanako any time since their separation. "I want it to stop. I'm tired. It sucks and I'm just... SO done with it." She squeezed her eyes shut, "Please. What am I supposed to do-" Sparrow clicked her jaw shut before finishing.

"Without you?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.