size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
07-04-2022, 10:11 PM

Mercury talks about him being a handy wolf to into run and Ricin gives the taller male a happy, lopsided grin as he says, “Oh you should see me on mountains! I can find all the goat paths.” Eyes sparkle as he leaves out the part about how he prefers to use those paths. Many wolves might balk at the idea of jumping from small ledge to tiny outcropping but the blue boy trusts his eyes and knows what his body can do.

As they walk back toward the entrance, Ricin stops to examine the paintings, running a paw over on. Mercury’s question has the boy nodding his head in thought as he says, “From the looks of it… generations. No way for me to for sure right now but this red ink seems to made of hematite.” Eyes dart to Mercury as he says, “It’s a mineral that gives that distinctive color. See how, when I run my paw over it, it doesn’t rub off?”

Ricin demonstrates, running a paw heavily over the deer before showing Mercury his paw pad that is free from the red pigment. He explains, “This isn’t really paint, it is more of a selective dying process. For all we know, these have been here for… hundreds maybe even thousands of years! I noticed that seems to be some paintings don’t look like anything we know.” Ricin points to a figure that looks round and fat that stands on its back legs while holding something in its front paws.

"Ricin Dauner"