size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-05-2022, 12:34 AM

Rudy raises his brows, grinning playfully, “you sure about that?  Next season is almost here.” Rudy bumps her head gently against his own, “maybe you just want the present I already set up for you once we are wed.  Maybe that’s what it is…” The last sentence playfully drawn out.

“I guess we need to tell Art then.  The guy’s as lazy as you and probably asleep right now.”  That’s how this went, they could call him lazy in the morning but who was the one still perfectly awake?  Fern certainly wasn’t one to waste time. “mm, by the way, when you win I still win.  Both as your mate, and it proves that I knew talent when I saw it.  To think, you didn’t want to come here at first.” Rudy grinned, hen licked lightly at her ear, “See? Always listen to Rudy is the lesson here.” He lost the match so hey maybe he’d tease her a bit in private, especially when she was tired and wouldn’t be as quick on the comebacks.

Still, she probably was going to wake up early tomorrow, “Alright, if you can go back to sleep why don’t we both do that.” Rudyard had his answer and now he’d be able to go to sleep happy.  He’d be perfectly energetic whenever he woke up in the morning.

"Rudyard"