gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipDouble Master1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3
07-05-2022, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2022, 02:43 AM by Asmodeus I. Edited 1 time in total.)

Deus was leading the snake in a dance throughout the brambles, doing his best to stay just fast enough to stay past the jaws, but enticing enough to the predator that it would follow his path directly as he twisted and weaved through the brambles. His intention had been to use the enviornment against the reptile, who had to be just as careful as the wolves did to not impale itself on the bramble spikes.

Another voice rang out behind Acacius' and Deus head jerked sharply up, the instinct to peer through the briar in defense of his charge too strong. A thorny lance pierced the top of his crown, sending blood down around his ear. Fuck. He had only a moment to quietly reprimand himself for the mistake before the snake was lunging. Deus skittered back in panic, clearing the space and watching as the snake threw itself into the very same cluster of brambles. The Abraxas man ran back along the path he'd come, following the snake's long body back to Acacius and the stranger.

They'd not have long before it would find it's way back to them. "We have to hurry." He ignored the man's assumption that he was not invited. "Acacius, the man is right, aim for it's underbelly. If you can split it open well enough, the damn thing might disembowl himself for us. Don't let it bite you either, if it bites you, it will wrap around you." Turning toward the stranger, he continued. "If you can help me keep it away from the yearling, I'd appreciate it."

And then the crash continued through the brush behind, and Deus moved to stand before his pack mate, head on a swivel and trying to anticipate from where in the brambles the snake would emerge.

"Speech"