gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-05-2022, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 11:28 AM by Sayuri. Edited 1 time in total.)

Spring grew new life.

Sayuri was quite pleased that it had come at last. She did not want it to pass her by, nor Tojo-Kai. She decided to do a little planting today near the waters, letting the ocean moisture the soil instead of the Maze. The Bamboo Maze was a bit sheltered and lacked some light compared to the Bay. Moving the flower seeds she had gathered was quite easy. On this day, she would plant some marigolds. It was quite useful in the spring and summer, soothing bug bites and burns and the like. She moved through the location until she found a suitable place for them.

Marigold grew better in tropical climates, so Auster was acceptable for them. Sayuri began to dig a hole, albeit smaller than a large one. Perhaps she would make a garden of sorts? It seemed a good idea. Tenshi could assist with it too, considering she was one of Tojo-Kai's healers. Speaking of little healers, she spotted a young lady a few feet away. She appeared to be watching her. Sayuri smiled at her. "Hello," she said, pausing in her digging "I am Sayuri Chiba" she added with a polite dip of her head "I was planting some marigold if you cared to assist?" But if she did not want to join her, she would continue on her own merit.

"Speech"
228 / 1500
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye