Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-05-2022, 07:27 PM
She felt so stupid.

Pouring her heart out almost entirely to a man, he rejected her. She felt confused, angry, and mostly annoyed at herself. Why did she do it? At least she didn't say she'd wait for him - gods, she'd seem so desperate! Wren more or less said she wouldn't wait around for him to make up his mind, continuing to move on and avoid the issues that plagued her. Why did she do that too? It seemed cruel to say that to a friend. Even if he confused the hell out of her.

"Aha...!" she said, voice muffled as she dove behind a large rock. Pulling out a piece of a blade, curved and steel, she placed it on the earth. Maybe someone in Armada would help her mold it, but until then she could at least shape it a bit. Taking a piece of cloth from the satchel she wore, she began to wipe it clean. Seemed like time had been lost here. She tried to sand it with the rough side of the cloth, making it shine. She paused to think.

Wren frowned, wondering if this was all the mines had to offer. Movement from the corner of her eye caused the woman to start, sharply turning with a prickled neck. "Who..."

Is there?

"she speaks"
1/3 - crafted equipment (sword)

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me