size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-05-2022, 08:45 PM

Kotori remembered wanting wings the moment he’d seen Mort’s.  At some point, that dream had faded, replaced with obtainable things he wanted more.  Now his best dream was coming to fruition.  Kotori took the hug for a second before giving a friendly swat at the wing.

“When, after everything is settled here.  I told dad I could be here another week or two for any tasks that need doing, so if you need a bit of time to wrap things up, there’s plenty.”  His own pack, Valta.  “Where would be the rapids that had once belonged to Abaven before they departed.  The area is beautiful with plenty of prey and water.” Kotori had never imagined the land would become available.

“What I need?  Your strength, your experience, and just a trusted brother I can count on.  The pack’s name is Valta.  I plan to have the Fatalis bloodline be at the top of the pack’s positions.  As my older brother, my intent was to have you and possibly two other siblings right below me in stations.  Those I can most depend on.” Kotori hesitated then shrugged, “working on fancy names for ranks,” said with a soft chuckle. It was strange, the idea of his older brother being under him in station.  Well, wasn’t like he planned to be overbearing on any of the siblings that would be in his pack.  

“Hika is coming also?” Kotori’s grin grew, “that’s great!  I’ll be happy to have him!” Hikaru had been a good partner when things had been bad during the long night.  They had killed many a sick predator together.

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]