Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-05-2022, 09:45 PM
Ah, the name of Sirius's son in law. She nodded to her friend. "Yep, I gotta have some type of weapon" Daggers would be 'wicked' but she realized she couldn't really hold it great. Practicing earlier, she had gotten used to a longer blade "I have some bracers but those are for defense" Ruga's name came up, and Wren realized she didn't know much about him "why?" she asked, curious "is he a crafter?"

She chuckled as she straightened the guard of the sword, making it parallel to the sword's blade. She had tiny paws compared to Basilisk, so the task was easier for her. "It'll have to be put together properly" she mused, avoiding the lad's question for a second "so I'll need a forge" frowning momentarily, she turned her attention to him "since mid-winter." Had it really been that long already? She dwelled on the moment for a second or two.

The sword was far from ready, but she had the basics down. The shape was good, it shined and didn't rust. Good.

"Armada claimed the Cove, but your grandfather told me... I can house wolves from my pack there until I get it up and running" Wren began to explain "I'm so tired of following others, letting them decide my fate. I want my own life" She reached out to touch a dirty paw to his black shoulder "but we'll be allies, Armada and my pack. We'd be friends, still, won't we?" After Mercury's wishy-washy answer, Wren wasn't sure what to expect.

"she speaks"
3/3 - crafted equipment (sword)

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me