Intermediate Navigator (50)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
07-06-2022, 05:04 AM
Legacy Ancora

Distant sheep-sounds of the domesticated sort reached her ears, and she wondered if some of the Nomads’ flocks had escaped the Chapter. They didn’t sound familiar, though, and she paused in her consideration to slot the stem of the Cowslip plant between her toes to hold it steady and sliced the stem with the edge of her knife, dropping the first leaf.

A rustle of paws brought her eyes up, and she straightened as a woman a bit larger than herself popped into sight. The woman looked a little sheepish when she laid eyes on Legacy, as though she’d found someone she wasn’t expecting, and Legacy’s eyes caught fluffy white movements off toward the other side of the basin—the flock must have moved into sight while she’d been eyes-down looking for herbs.

The woman was familiar, and it clicked into place that she’d glimpsed her before at the Yearling party—and Ardyn had actually described her as family, disregarding the whole “adopted-sorta” part of it in typical Erani-line Adravendi fashion. Tornach may not have sired the woman, but Corbie was considered family.

Corbie’s words brought a genuine grin of commiseration as she glanced at the sheep again. “I’ve been on the herdsman’s end of stray sheep catching, so I don’t blame you. And yes. I’m Legacy. You’re Corbie, right?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Legacy speaks with a heavy Irish brogue type accent, but is perfectly understandable as she tends to speak clearly and enunciates well.

Legacy is nearly always clad in her Deer Hide Armor when on outings, mainly because you never know when you'll find an herb to take home. Unless stated otherwise, it's relatively safe to assume she's wearing it.