size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
07-06-2022, 07:25 AM
Corbie's mouth quirked in a grin as a familiar group was quick to gather around her. Only one did she not recognize, but he seemed to know Deus and like the others showed interest. "If you're all interested in a hunt, I'm game. I'm not sure how to hunt something like this - all that blubber seems like it would be hard to get through to do any real damage. We might need to..." She paused a moment in thought, then said to her kinkajou companion, "Ayer, can you sharpen some good solid poles on both sides real quick?" At the kinkajou's nod, she turned back to the group. "It seems like the best way to get at it is going to be the eyes, or through the mouth. If we have sharpened spears we can shove them in its mouth, I think, or brace them on the ground and let it run into them, like hunting a bear, or both. Unless anyone else has any ideas?" She glanced around at them - she'd welcome any ideas since when it came down to it, her plan was going to be rather dangerous. They'd be risking getting crushed by its jaws pushing spears in its mouth, or under its bulk letting it run up on poles. Just in case, Ayer hoped up into a tree and away to cut some spears.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times