size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
07-06-2022, 11:40 AM
Rheum. A name she did not really know or had even heard of personally. Nonetheless, the girl was eager to help. "A pleasure, Rheum" Sayuri dipped her head again, turning back to the little garden. Where to start... Hmm. "marigolds grow wonderfully in tropical places" She continued "so I thought to plant them here, near the coast" The shade of the Bamboo Maze wouldn't let them grow to their full potential! She required them to be strong and hearty for the sake of the pack "I had thought to make a garden, for the healers." Did Rheum have an interest in healing or was she just being a polite little helper? Either way, Sayuri would welcome the company.

They moved closer and she gave a gesture with one slim paw. "We shall do a row of marigold" Sayuri instructed, "the other rows could be for other plants" She proceeded to dig more, in a straight line as Rheum got to work on their own merit "are you versed in botany, Rheum-chan?" she asked the girl, smiling warmly at her, stopping with her digging to inquire. She lifted a paw to wipe at her brow, leaving a smear of brown earth. Sayuri did not seem to mind this, for the water was quite close. She would cool off and also bathe soon. As soon as they are done, that is. There was surely no rush, for there was more work to be done.

"Speech"
771 / 1500
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye