size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
07-06-2022, 04:01 PM
Corbie nodded sympathetically. She hadn't known a storm this bad in the few years she'd lived here either, but at least she had the benefit of having been aware that the weather was bad. Claire had only had her own memories of a normal season to go by, and she'd been caught by surprise. "You live in Auster? Are there packs down there?" She imagined there must be - having that much open space invited a pack to settle there.

While she was talking, she was considering the mushrooms. "I wish I had some glass to fill with these," she mused. "They'd make an adequate lantern, and if this storm is anything like the others its going to be dark well before the storm blows over. Maybe if I crush some and smear it over the top of this bone it might..." Even as she was talking she moved the bone to the fallen mushrooms and began jabbing them and rubbing the resulting mushroom goo all over the tip of the bone. Success! Whatever made them glow stayed on the makeshift torch. But she got a bit crestfallen when she realized that any remaining rain would wash it off as soon as she exited the cave.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times