gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
07-06-2022, 04:24 PM

"You live in Auster? Are there packs down there?" Claire nodded as she sat down. Her fur was still pretty wet, but at least she wasn't dripping wet anymore. She briefly wondered how Tan was doing...but the bird was older than her, and had likely been through her fair share of unruly weather that she was sure the Goshawk was fine. "Yes, there are three packs in Auster that I am aware of. I live in the Hallows pack which is the first pack you're likely to find after crossing the land bridge. Then there's Fenmyre. They live just to the East of us, and then there's another pack on the southernmost edge of Auster, but I don't know who they are or what the pack is called. They seem to be more...secluded." She hadn't met anyone from the other packs, but that was fine. She was content in her little bubble for now.

As she had talked, she had been watching Corbie and the mushrooms. She briefly wondered if she had anything that Corbie might be able to use in the pack of supplies she had brought with her for the trip, but...glass jars were something she didn't have on her. Corbie had managed to make a sort of a glowing torch, to which Claire smiled and wagged her tail, but when she noticed the other woman's face, she realized the potential dilemma Corbie now faced. "Oh...the rain would wash that away, wouldn't it?" She frowned at the thought. It would be a shame to not be able to use the new discovery Corbie had found..."Maybe there is something in here that can be used to protect that so the rain doesn't mess it up? Or perhaps if we tie some whole mushrooms onto twine or something? I have some of that in my pack, do you think that might work?" Of course, she wasn't opposed to looking for some jars or anything that could help.

"Speak