gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
07-06-2022, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2022, 05:40 PM by Corbie. Edited 1 time in total.)
Corbie had finally gone to where Ardyn had told her Abaven was. She'd been looking forward to meeting Theory, the alpha he'd told her of, and learning more about her school. About what they taught, how they taught it, how they ran the logistics, she just had so many questions and had only thought of more as she'd made her way there.

But the pack boundaries were all but gone, the pack lands empty.

She'd stood there, troubled, trying to listen. She'd started out this journey not understanding what pack life really meant, but she'd learned along the way. She knew, now, that this wasn't normal. Not for any pack, but especially not for a school. The school should be bustling, children laughing and playing, and learning. The pack boundaries well kept up and patrolled to keep the precious students safe.

This place felt dead.

A sudden call startled her, like the ghost of the pack. But no, it was just someone calling to claim what had been left behind. It saddened her that someone could just so casually call out in demand of a pack that had, if Ardyn had told true, been so good. She wanted to see who would call back the ghosts of the pack, and set out to where the call came from. Perhaps they would be bringing Abaven back to what it had once stood for.

But when she came upon the male who had called, she stood silently, a frown furrowing her brow. Unless there were two identical males in this world, and the Kotori Fatalis of Armada that Ardyn had described had a twin brother, this was the very male who she had said she'd be avoiding. Now that she was here, though, she found she couldn't just walk away. A bullying bastard, claiming the pack that had stood for such good? It wasn't fair. It wasn't right.

"No," she spoke firmly, loudly enough for him to hear. "Abaven was a place of honor, not of blood. You will not be building another war pack on the ashes of this school. You will have to go through me first. Kotori Fatalis, I claim this pack."

Gemstore purchase

Corbie vs Kotori for CLAIM
Height 31"
Build Medium
Round 0/?
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times