Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-06-2022, 06:52 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

She waited until the last hunter to join arrived before turning her attention to Ardyn and listening to his plan. She had never hunted a bull elk before, but she was eager for the experience. She briefly glanced at the other two that were there with her eyes falling on the rust-marked she-wolf for a moment. That would be her hunting partner. She had yet to formally meet her, but she was sure that after this, she would definitely make the effort to get to know her as well as the rest of her packmates. When Ardyn more or less addressed her for the role she was to play, she nodded. "I'll do my best!" She clicked her jaws before smiling. She often forgot she had these things despite them being a natural part of her. Though she hadn't thought about using them in a more aggressive manner to severely disable another creature. She subconsciously ran her tongue over her longer fangs, claws flexing in the earth. She was definitely ready to get started!

"Speak"