Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-06-2022, 07:02 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

He had noticed her, and when he did, she nodded a greeting to him but still remained quiet as he worked. She didn't want to accidentally spook the bees...though she had no idea if her talking would spook them at all in the first place. Still, better safe than sorry, right? “The honey’s good for food, or wound treatment—or for that matter, flavoring a medicinal tea so it’s better to drink. And the wax has lots of uses.” "I see," She had never tried honey before, nor had she seen or heard of it used for anything until now. Of course, she wouldn't have known. She did grow up living under a rock up until she joined Valhalla, but even then there always seemed to be something new she discovered just about every day!

"How's your day?" She shrugged, "Uneventful so far. I just woke up from a short nap, and I smelled smoke. So I came to see what was going on, but it was you with the bees," A sheepish grin took over her features for a moment as she looked at him. "What about you? Busy day? Or just doing some honey harvesting?" Maybe if he wasn't too busy, she could ask him to teach her more about the uses for what he'd collected. Of course, she was also more than happy to just be in his company, too. There were a ton of things she wanted to learn and know about, and he'd been a good source of information and a very good teacher whether he knew it or not.

"Speak"