size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
07-07-2022, 03:17 AM

What what what? What was this!? Was there a pack challenge happening!? Ares wouldn't be a grandson of Valentine's if he didn't show up to a potential drama fest, now, would he? He was sure Sparrow would be along shortly, and if not, well, he'd return with news of whatever the outcome was on this one. It was the howl for a claim that had drawn him in first. And of course, as he got closer, the growing group of spectators taking up their positions behind their chosen champion. While he didn't recognize the brown wolf that was being challenged by the monochromatic woman, he did recognize the Armada scents stinking up the place! There were a few other parties too, but none of which Ares recognized. All he knew was that his family didn't get along with the cocky Armada pack, so his position was clear. Smack dab in between since he didn't care for the Armada, nor did he know who the challenger was. Neutrality, he supposed. He wondered if his grandfather would make his grand appearance as he usually did with just about every challenge, but considering Fireside had disbanded, his grandfather was likely off doing whatever it was that Valentine liked to do.

He watched the proceedings with interest, a mischievous glint in his eye. Would anyone else start shit this time around? It wouldn't be a pack challenge without some additional entertainment now, would it? He caught the name of the monochromatic woman as a red wolf called it out. He had yet to catch the brown guys name, but it didn't matter. An enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? Right!? And in this case, this...Corbie, was the potential enemy of the Armadan wolf. Which in turn he supposed, would eventually make her friend. Maybe. He didn't care either way. He was a newly minted Pirate and was just here for the show.

"Speech"