gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
07-07-2022, 06:03 AM

Ghoul noticed Edelweiss step away from the snow figure to admire their work. Putting his paw down as he too scooted away, his head tilted to look at it. While both sides were noticeable different, they also appeared the same. As if it were meant to be. Pleased that it had gone well, Ghoul smiled softly to himself as an ear turned in her direction. The curt words from her mouth that suddenly drifted from her lips made his ears twitch. Really, all he noticed was the change in the inflection of her tone. Was there something wrong with being done? Was she not happy with their artwork?

Glancing from Edel to the snow-wolf, his brow furrowed. Before he could ask if she wanted to stay to build another one, she was thanking him for helping. Clearing his throat, he nodded. "Of course," he mumbled, unsure of what else there was to say. "I suppose I should be getting back," there was hesitation in his words. Was he going to be seeing her again? He would respect that she wanted to travel and see the sights of Boreas for now, but he had been enjoying her company. His ruby gaze lingered on her for a few moments before he stood and made to leave.

"Until next time?" Ghoul asked with a soft smile and a wag of his tail.