gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Rinachu
07-07-2022, 09:44 AM
Seumas reciprocated Mercury's friendly grin with a small smile of his own. This wolf seemed so carefree. He was lucky to have survived his encounter with the white bears. They were grumpy sods, so they were. Never knew when to pick their battles. Seumas would be a happy wolf if he never had to meet one of them again.

"Mmm I can't say I blame you. Somewhere warmer is where I'm headed." As soon as he got his bearings and off of this damned beach. Maybe this new acquaintance would be able to point him in the right direction, if he had the experience travelling this area as it seemed.

At the mention of tea and food, Seumas almost physically felt his stomach yawn. Trying not to appear too excited at the prospect, the male let his tail whumph against the sand and grinned a little more warmly this time.
"That would be very appreciated Mercury." he answered. "Being on the road tends to get your appetite going like nothing else." Seumas stood and looked towards the cave systems. The promise off a meal would have to trump his cave skittishnesh.