An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-07-2022, 11:41 AM
A future ally, the Armada appeared to have that part thought out already. Wren gestured further North and Beauregard let his pale blue gaze wander in that direction. While he had never been to a beach, which he assumed would be at this “cove”, he had heard plenty of tales about masses of water that stretched on for what seemed like days worth of travel. He was also curious because Wren mentioned that she had already picked a location for the future pack as well… He was a little uncertain about denning somewhere without meeting those of the Armada first but…

“If you’ll be patrolling both areas, until the time comes you are released to become an alpha,” Beau spoke gently. “Then I’d like to ask to see the Gorge first, if I may. To become familiar wth the territory that will be our home before I do some exploration of my own.” If Wren was eager to move on he could always come back and explore the mines later on. He was sure he’d have some time on his paws while she was finishing her training. And he’d likely run into her again before long if he wandered enough as well.

“...and as we travel, would you mind telling me more about Armada?” He had only ever known his birth pack after all. What sort of differences would those in the Armada have from the pack he was joining? They had to be like minded enough to be an ally at least… but every pack was different.