An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-07-2022, 11:45 AM
The… Wendigo? Monstrosity? Those names didn’t exactly sound pleasant… but Beauregard didn’t run just yet. Beauregard had been given a reason to be cautious, but curiosity kept him from turning tail. That said, he didn’t venture further from where he stood either.

“I’m not familiar with what a Wendigo is, but most monstrosities I’ve heard of wouldn’t take the time to communicate with someone unless they benefited from it… or they weren’t as bad as others claim.” The ashen cream male kept calm for now, watching the other with his pale blue gaze. They certainly wouldn’t just have a casual conversation with a stranger... Right?

“A place roughly two seasons of travel from here from a pack known as Abyssium.” Beau furrowed his brow a little. “It is custom for yearlings of the pack to go on a pilgrimage on the first birthday, to learn the lands around them, and, should they choose to return, may not do so unless they reach adulthood.” A right of passage to show you had gained the experience you needed to survive.

“If names mean so little,” Beau flicked an ear thoughtfully. “Then why would where I hail from matter either? Especially if I don’t really know the lands were are presently in?” It… didn’t… really make sense. His brow furrowed, still not quite clicking that the stranger was off. That the situation he was in was less than favorable.