Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-07-2022, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2022, 02:18 PM by Wren I. Edited 1 time in total.)
This was an entire shit show and a half.

Wren followed after Sirius, the diligent pupil of his teachings. She paused, spotting Kotori and a young woman she didn't know going at it for Abaven. Was the ground so dry that it needed to be watered with blood? She didn't like Kotori, secretly thought he shouldn't lead if he had a stick up his ass and a holier-than-thou attitude. What sort of leader was that? But she didn't know the woman, and she didn't know that was a worse option.

A few were cheering for either side. Wren gave a nod to Manea and Artorias, focusing her attention on Briar's husband and king after giving the Elysium wolf a polite but strained smile. Figures she'd meet them under this weird scenario. "It's nice to meet you both" she added to Sirius' words "I've heard good things." Which was true but felt idiotic at the moment to make small talk. Sirius immediately left after that, approaching a graying old woman.

It seemed more than a pack challenge was in the wind. Wren drifted to her alpha, wondering if she should throw her lot in. But Sirius was big, strong, and able. He would not thank her, she assumed, for fighting his battles. Get her, Sirius! Instead, she cheered him mentally on. Spotting Audra, she approached the woman with a friendly smile. "This is... something, right?" she sat next to her new friend.

"Speech"
wren is observing both fights
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me