An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
07-07-2022, 12:35 PM
Hattori had seen Theory not too long ago, spoken rather cordially about this or that, the closest he'd managed to get to small talk in a long while. To learn that not only had she gone missing but that Abaven had collapsed in her absence was certainly news to him. That and some were quick to scramble for the open position, familiar and not so familiar faces gathering to watch the claim fight unfold.

He paused as he lingered by the edges, pale brows furrowing as he eyed up the two main participants. One of Sirius' sons and a stranger, one Hattori couldn't even put a name to no matter how hard he tried.

As if this whole affair didn't even have enough fuss, it appeared as though the pirates were stirring up trouble, again. That old hag was at it again, poking and prodding when she ought to leave well alone. Would she ever learn? Probably not, she was too old. Would probably die soon enough, if she kept this up. And what of the other wolf? Hattori was quick to spot the dappled man, from the way he lingered it seemed as though his wound had healed well enough. Hopefully the message and intent behind it had sunk in though, as the Kaicho couldn't say he was quite in the mood to rehash old lessons.

As for what was about to unfold, well. He'd wait and see just like last time.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]