gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
07-07-2022, 01:00 PM
Maverick took his time looking around his new home. Venom could predict a bit of shell shock, there was a vast difference in lifestyle from loner vagabond to royal monarch. She felt the difference int the time they were together, but it wasn’t near enough to voice complaint or displeasure. There was enough of her man to distract her from their meager dwelling. He would have plenty of time to learn the secret places and amenities their quarters had to offer, what they both really wanted was to retire to their bedchambers.

Venom led him inside and allowed him to take in her sparse but cozy sleeping room. With a quick sweep of his gaze as there wasn’t much but bed and candles, he turned back to her with a teasing grin. He hadn’t missed the difference between his little hole in the earth and her cavernous home. Venom had come to love the smell of cave, she adored the dark places, and there wasn’t much that could compare to the scent of underground water. This was home, and it would forever be special to her. She hoped that maybe Maverick would come to feel similarly.

"I like you.” She teased him back with a brush of her paw against his shoulder playfully. Venom had no doubt he would find it easy to settle in for tonight as she leaned against him, and assured him of how alone they were. He returned her affection and added some of his own. Heat continued to rise in her belly, and her skin shivered as his tail caressed her thigh and whispered in her ear. Mav pressed against her gently, as his lips roved her cheek to her ear where careful teeth nibbled and his chest rumbled in a deep growl. This was one destination Venom hadn’t been certain she was going to have again. She didn’t want to say she had come to an end of a journey, but the beginning of a brand new one she would share with this strong, caring, and handsome rogue she found.

Before she could lean more heavily into his affection he left her with a parting kiss as he led the way to the plush bed. He very nearly sank into the collection of furs and pillows and made Venom grin as she followed a little more slowly, taking the time to appreciate the sight of him here. He looked back over his shoulder, giving her a wink as he exaggerated the sway of his cobalt hips. Venom shook her head in amusement, he certainly knew how to keep a grin on her face. Exactly what she needed.

The Empress was absolutely going to let him love her, "I don’t know...” She started, innocently for their conversation and environment. Venom slid closer, gazing up into his vibrant sky blue eyes. "How about you hold me,” Her white gloved paw lifted, trailing up the length of his arm, through the thick fur of his chest and neck, before she cradled his jaw to guide his lips against hers. "I’ll kiss you, and we can find out where that takes us.”

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]