Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
07-07-2022, 07:33 PM

"Aslatiel"

Kotori spoke of Briar having been his favorite and Asla chuckled. "Mine too, no offense." She hadn't known Kotori well, nor Aris. She knew Ophelia some and Gossamer a bit. Briar though had spent the most time with her. After their father lost his wits and attacked the antlered girl, she had stayed with Asla. It only made sense that they were the most familiar.

The young wolf then went on to speak again, stating that he had questions for them. The scarred fae lifted a brow and nodded. Their brother then went on to ask why they left the pack. It was a personal question, but not one that Aslatiel minded answering. "When our mother and Azure went missing, our father lost his mind. As Reaper, I held the pack together while he sorted himself out. I didn't receive any acknowledgement and I was pushed aside for Azure when he returned. Why should I continue fighting for a pack that wouldn't fight for me?" The fawn and grey woman shrugged. "So I took my children and left. We've made our own way with no one lording over us. They've grown strong and smart. More capable than most young pack wolves." Aslatiel was very proud of her children and the strength and smarts that they both had.

"As for what we do now," Asla looked up towards Indigo, "We're mercenaries of a sort. Right now we're part of Elysium, lending them strength. Though the leader has since recovered from her birth and we should be on our way elsewhere soon." After she tended to some business first.

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]