Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
07-07-2022, 08:27 PM
Still a little awkwardly, Relm kept her gaze down at the elk while she still maneuvered it into position for transport. And once that was quickly done, she went still and her eyes rose up to look at Manea as the more serious conversation came into play. It was a way of respect really, to actually look at Manea when she was speaking or at least of things that were so highly valuable. And they were highly valuable to Relm. In a way, it made her feel like she meant something to Manea, more than when they had their encounter at Kefka's death at least. What Manea asked of her made her feel a little better about the situation they had been in. And with that, a little more of that expectation anxiety.

Relm was already pretty anxious around Manea and most everyone other than Alastor, so maybe she wouldn't have seen Relm's reaction as anything unusual. But Manea asking if Relm wanted to take this position alongside Alastor was striking her in different ways. Every way imaginable for the unique lifestyle she was living. "I am... honored for you to feel that way." Was what she spoke at first maybe seeming a little wary but that wasn't the case at all. She wasn't easy to read after all. "To feel that kind of trust in me." Not necessarily because of the strange outside relationship she had with Alastor, but being given such a high ranking in general. Relm hadn't even been a part of a pack before here, she didn't really have any ambition to go much further than she was. But it seemed fitting for her, for Manea asking her, for the way she was with Alastor. "I will."

"Relm"