Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-08-2013, 10:33 PM

I will be keeping them and raising them if thats what you mean. She was going to keep them. Well that had to be a good sign right? His gut twisted at the idea of his children staying with Cataleya. Now that he wasn't in a lust induced haze, there was just something about her that seemed off. Despite being a physically attractive woman, her personality didn't seem to quite match the looks. Would she make a good mother? He surely hoped so because if she didn't then he would have no problem forcibly taking his children from her to raise them himself. A deep frown would crease his features at her words, a silent nod bobbing his skull. I will be a part of their lives. It wasn't a request nor a question, it was a statement. It was going to happen whether she liked it or not. He wouldn't be denied it, even if he had to force it. He wasn't going to be like his father, simply knocking his mother up and never talking to him until he had use for him. He would be a real father and be there for his children.

It was then that the titan King would notice the much smaller feline approach the silver woman, rubbing up against her. Cataleya had a companion? He didn't remember seeing the feline last time they'd been with each other. One eyebrow would raise questioningly as the cat moved towards him, asking him what he would do the pups. Raise them in a family, take care of them, love them, teach them everything they need to know in order to survive and be respectable wolves. came the King's solid answer, rather curious as to why the feline was even concerned.

Talk like this