gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-07-2022, 10:10 PM

Her quiet response to him wasn't very enthusiastic. But then again, could he blame her? Whatever life she had before she met him, well...he had just stolen that and thrown her into a new life. Whatever that entailed now. He didn't have any solid plans other than getting to Sparrow's pack and joining up with the wayward pirate, but surely that would bring a whole other way of life, wouldn't it? "Do... you want me to help?" He glanced at her for a moment before he turned his attention ahead again. Winter was nearing its end, which meant that more animals would be coming out soon enough, right? Surely he'd be able to find something for them. Or at least for the green-marked girl. He had gone a while without eating before, so he wasn't too hung up on finding himself something. She definitely seemed like she needed it, however.

"I do not know how to hunt very well..." He turned to look at her again, a bit of a questioning look in his eyes, but then again, there were plenty out there who didn't know how to do things. But also...hunting should come naturally, shouldn't it? But then there could be the argument that if you weren't really taught how to do something, then it could be more difficult to figure it out. Regardless of her reasoning, he quietly sighed. "Your help won't be required. My companions and I can handle a quick hunt. Do you know how to at least make a fire? It's going to get dark soon," He dropped the temporary pack of supplies he had. In it were some flint and a random assortment of other bits and bobs, like twine, wire, and some strips of leather, among a pawful of other things. It wasn't much, but he mostly traveled light and collected whatever he thought he might need for his hunting ventures or if he got injured. He was by no means a healer, but he never forgot the things his sister had taught him when they were younger.

"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.