size
Medium
build
Light
player
halfawyrm

Pride - Bisexual
07-08-2022, 12:55 AM

The answer came quickly, which Sybil was grateful for. No frittering away with this one, that's for sure. The mention of a cove did draw her concern though, the girl conscious that Spring was on the horizon. With the warmth would come storms she was sure, and though she had lived through none, the old sailors' tales from her youth had been warning enough. Blizzards she was prepared for, but hurricanes... She cast the thought aside, out of pride more than faith. She'd pull through regardless, she was certain.

No handouts were a given. Despite her vain nature, she had never been spoilt. She could catch her own food, survive with little more than the fur on her back. Her vanity had been earned to some degree.   "My skills? Mostly intellectual. I was taught the art of conversation very young, and I'm quite the diplomat." She said, slight jest in her delivery but entirely confident in her abilities. "Other than that, I'm adequate in hunting small game, and was taking lessons in astronavigation before I arrived here." Quite the smart cookie, she was (or believed).

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅