I knew you were t r o u b l e *

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
10-08-2013, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013, 10:41 PM by Taurig.)

He would've easily caught up to woman, if not for the unexpected surprise that came charging in. He hadn't smelled anyone else near the border, nor seen anyone waiting anywhere for the ebony woman, so the King was rather surprised to see another figure charging at him, apparently knowing the evading woman.
Liet!
Came the woman's cry as she approached the dark dame, the name Zodi escaping the smaller vixen's lips. The second woman came up to the ebony one, physically shielding her with her body, as if protecting her from him. She had it all wrong. He wasn't going to hurt her. He simply wanted to know who she was.

The King would allow himself to slow down until he came to a stop at a respectable distance, massive chest heaving as he recovered from the heavy exertion. Please ma'am, I mean you and your companion no harm. I was simply trying to figure out who she was and why she had been in my lands. His voice was a little breathy as he tried to recover from the run, body language calm and friendly in appearance, trying to keep the pair from getting even more worked up than they already were.

Talk like this