size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
07-08-2022, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2022, 10:39 PM by Tamsyn. Edited 1 time in total.)
After much consideration, I have decided to put one of Tamsyn and Resin's daughters up for readoption! She can be considered pretty much a blank slate. The name will have to change and she has not had much contact with the family since they were young besides the occasional reappearance so I am fine with pretty much any backstory you would like to go with to explain her absence or distance from the rest of the family. It could be anything from something that kept her away by force to a choice to go out and find herself and has just now decided to come back to be with them.

The only rules I have for her is that she must be at least moderately active and would preferably interact and be a part of the family. If you have her rejoin The Hallows then meeting the monthly pack activity check is a good bench mark of the kind of activity I'm expecting. Being a member of The Hallows with the rest of her siblings is not a hard requirement, but we would love to have her be there! She must remain a female as well. She is currently two years old, born in summer of year 15. If there is no activity for three months or if she is placed inactive then I reserve the right to reclaim her.

While Tamsyn is not currently living in The Hallows full time, she does visit quite often and will be there more frequently once grand babies start to enter the picture. She is currently traveling with her second mate, Kane, and their three children, raising them out in nature to be more in line with Kane's way of life. Tam is still an active member of the family and would love to see her children reunited again. Artorias, Gwynevere, and Rudyard are active members of The Hallows and Bowen will be returning shortly.

Here are some designs I have from the original adoption, but I would be more than happy to help you come up with a design if you'd like or if you have one you would like to use you can. Tamsyn's coloring and markings are very simple, but these pups were from a mystery litter and the father of them is very much unknown so the range of designs is pretty wide open. I would prefer more simple or at least less colorful designs.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

If you're interested, please fill out this form! If you have any questions or want to run any ideas by me feel free to message me on Discord <3

Name:
Design: Link to a reference is preferable, but you can put a written description here instead if needed.
Personality: Can range anywhere from good to neutral. Should not include any more darkly aligned personalities.
Backstory: If you have any ideas for how you would explain her absence include that here!