gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
07-08-2022, 07:24 AM
Venom lowered her features as her call dissipated into the changing color sky. She wasn’t aware that her quarry was away for a few days, but she was lucky that the woman was just getting back. Had she been aware Venom wouldn’t have bothered the girl as she just returned home. Even still she didn’t force Venom to wait for very long. Sunset eyes lifted from the mirror like water as the demure she wolf appeared through the white forests. She didn’t seem nervous at all, but there was a curiosity over her features as she approached and greeted them Empress.

The Queen gave her a respectful nod as she said hello and asked about her summons here tonight. "Good evening, Celeste.” She returned softly as she lifted herself to her paws after a brief sit. She asked what could be done for the Empress tonight. "Would you patrol with me?” She asked, not really waiting for an answer as she led the two of them towards the border. Celeste already offered her services so Venom wouldn’t patronize her by waiting and wasting her time.

As they began to walk Venom drew herself up, debating how she would speak her offer. Where she had seen Cel’s good works, she didn’t really know the lengths of the relationship she had with her son. There wasn’t too much to sneak past the Empress’ attention, she knew Kuroki was sharing his den with her. "I’ve noticed how much you have been working for the betterment of the pack. You have done much to keep our larders full.” Venom started as they walked, her gaze shifting from Celeste to their surroundings as she kept alert. "Mostly I have asked you out here to see if you would accept the position of Renja.” She finally asked.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]