size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-08-2022, 08:19 AM

Tove made the finishing bite on the bear and when Kotori might have told the lady good job, he watched as Tove continued ripping into the bear.  The animal was long dead and the bear’s neck hardly even attached to the head before Tove finished.  It could be she just enjoyed overdoing things but the zealous why shse attacked the corpse suggested more.

She wasn’t much of a talker though as after that scene she started to head off.  Kotori made his way towards the bear, calling to Tove, “hold on.” The horned wolf lowered his head, chomping onto the tip of a bear's paw, carefully gnawing on it.  His version wasn’t wild and crazed like she had been but very specific and targeted.  The claw of the bear with a small bit of the rest of the bear's toe with it.  Exactness was hard.  Kotori imagined it could be cleaned up later.

Starting an alliance with another pack was best done with a gift.  This stranger seemed more interested only in action versus words so Kotori would show that.  He moved to Tove and dropped the bear claw at his feet, “collecting possessions from a kill that had deeper meaning can sometimes help.” Hell if he knew help what or if it would work for her but hey, each to their own.

“I’ll be starting a pack.  I want strong and skilled fighters.  It will prioritize my own kin so that my children learn their place in the world is where I want it.  If you have no home I offer you that.” He wouldn’t mince words and promise her a future high station but he could acknowledge her abilities and grant her the respected amount deserved for that.  What issue she had with bears was her alone and she could tell him if she ever wanted or not. “Would you be willing to join my pack?  Would you help the Fatalis bloodline grow pure and strong?”

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]