size
Large
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

Pride - Bisexual
07-08-2022, 02:52 PM
It was strange that the woman didn't name the cat. Didn't companions often get named by their masters? "Oh" Edelweiss couldn't really contribute to the conversation as it was "I see" Yes, she thought it was indeed strange the cat didn't have a name, stranger still that it hadn't given one to the woman. Celeste, not 'that woman'. "What sort of tragedy?" She was ever curious about such things. History and the likes of Boreas and Auster. Perhaps she would go into archiving eventually. It was a decent sort of work, she felt, and also useful to others. She did want to secretly be useful to others.

"Huh?"

Edelweiss nearly choked when yet another wolf asked if she was waiting for someone. First Voodoo, now Celeste. Did she have a sign on her forehead that said 'help I am crushing'? And what was the point of crushing, when they were in two separate situations? Ghoul would never leave Habari, and Edelweiss didn't know if she'd stop roaming around. It was also much too soon to believe anything would work out between them... "No" she tried to gather herself, replying to Celeste "I was trying to bathe. Remove the muck of winter. Make myself..." What exactly? Pretty? "acceptable."

She decided on that instead. "Why?" she asked, frowning as she turned to Celeste "do, uh, do you have someone to wait for?" And who was worth waiting for? Maybe subconsciously, Edelweiss could glean some information about relationships. Maybe. But she felt the woman was a bit, ah, sharp. The question could turn back to her easily. She wouldn't know what to do about that. Maybe she would finally admit it. Fat chance.

Looking back at her silver-grey coat, she found it was clean. Edelweiss resisted getting out until she felt lightheaded.

"she speaks"
1500/1500