Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-08-2013, 11:39 PM

The ways the ivory woman spoke her name made her want to snarl, and lunge and leave all at once. She had not thought that a single word could be uttered with such venom. She watched with narrowed eyes as Reneseme would spot her belly, the pups jumping within her as if they sensed the woman?s wicked gaze. She dropped all emotion as the other woman spoke, masking anything. There was no way in hell that she wasn?t pregnant with the king?s pups, she had gone into heat after all, even after her clandestine meeting with the grey male. Narsha wasn?t an idiot she had done everything right so as to make sure she never got pregnant with the rouge?s spawn.
She took a step back as the other woman snaked closer to her.?I will not pretend that I am not amazed such an idiotic idea would enter your mind.? She let out a small laugh. ?But make no mistakes, I carry Isardis' children within me, they are royalty, and I will not allow you to spread false lies about them!? It would remain to see what sort of mother she would but in this at least she would defend her children to the death.

Speech,