size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-08-2022, 06:19 PM

She knew he didn't want the help, but she wasn't about to let him bleed everywhere and die on her watch. Funny, how things changed. She hated him for taking her freedom away. She was deathly scared of his 'switch' - Eden had come to terms with the fact that within him battled more than one soul. But she was too kind to let someone die, even if she both loathed and feared them. "N-No... No. I think I got it" she said more to his familiars than himself, shaking her head "please stand watch. Make sure no predators come, thank you..."

She turned back to the meager supplies with a biting sigh. Using her saliva to wet the marigold as she crushed it in her little jaws, she then added the bark to the poultice slowly churning in her mouth. It was gross, the taste, but... It would work to seal the injuries. She spits it out and placed it on the cloth she had found in the bag. "Hold still, please..." Eden requested quietly before trying to apply the poultice. It would stick to his skin and fur, the herbs and bark a natural disinfectant and also useful to stop bleeding. She bent down to apply to his ankle first.

If he was able to get past the fact she had chewed the poultice and spit it out, he would find relief. The burning stopped almost immediately.

"Speech"
2/3 - first patient tended to

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children