size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-08-2022, 07:50 PM

"Hmm..." She had to stand on her toes to reach his neck, but she did it anyway. Lifting herself, she scooped a piece of the poultice up in her paw before smearing it when close. She tried to lather the herb-bark mix, especially on his neck, considering that is where he moved the most muscle-wise. Eden placed some of the poultices on his shoulder too for good measure. "okay, it's done."

She lowered herself back, acutely aware she had more or less used the massive brute as a stepping stool. He hadn't really protested, even if she had flinched at his growl. But she persisted through that fear and continued to apply. "..." Would she have the nerves to scold him about moving around? No, she didn't. Eden hadn't the touch of a healer - not completely. Some could be quite confident about it; she was not. It would be silly to even say it, considering they were both vagabonds.

And he had to hunt for two. No, more than two considering his companions. She jerked away from him, glancing at the prey. Embarrassment flooded through her. Ignis seemed to think she couldn't hunt. "I-I can!" she squeaked, blurting defiance out randomly "h-hunt. I'm not... used to big prey." Oh boy. Whether she was trying to distract the awkwardness or she really was stumbling...

"Speech"
3/3 - first patient tended to

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children