gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
07-08-2022, 08:27 PM
"Talk" Walk

Did he mind that she was practically climbing all over him to reach where she needed to? He supposed not. It sort of reminded him when his own kids climbed on him when they were really young...as well as his companions as they did now from time to time. Or at least that blasted cockatoo. He did tense a bit, however, whenever she put the poultice on fresh wounds, but he quickly got over the stinging sensation. When she declared she was done, he let loose a sigh, allowing his muscles to relax as he slowly - and carefully - lowered himself onto his belly. His hunger had grown since his tussle with the coyotes, but his appetite was not all there. "Thank you," He murmured to her.

He was sure that she was confused by his mannerisms now versus the other day. But he wasn't quite ready to explain to her yet what had overcome him. Would she even believe that? It sounded so stupid and unbelievable, and yet... the majority of his bloodline was afflicted with the ancestral curse. He didn't know if any of his kids were affected by it, but he wouldn't doubt it if they did crop up with the same issues. He knew his half-brother, Cloud, suffered from the same demons...and it left him wondering who had been lucky enough to not have to suffer with it.

As his eyes began to flutter closed for a moment, they suddenly abandoned their attempt at rest when Eden spoke. "I-I can!" He turned to look at her. She could...what? h-hunt. I'm not... used to big prey." He blinked at her for a moment, a small smile touching his features. "I imagine it's a bit difficult for someone as small as you are. It's fine, I can hunt for us for the time being. Your skills are best suited as a healer, I imagine. Especially if you were so willing to patch up your...captor..." Why did it sound so...wrong when he said it out loud?

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.