size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-08-2022, 08:37 PM

Tears began to tickle the corners of her eyes. She blinked rapidly, jerking her head away as if that would not allow Ignis to see she was going to cry. Captor, yes. She was his captive. He owned her. She couldn't do anything about that, not now. Maybe not ever. Had she resigned herself to this fate? No. She would try sometime, but not so fresh. The woman felt the need to scream and cry and throw a fit - but that's just it. She was a woman, not a little girl.

"Yes" she said instead, realizing Ignis was attempting to make conversation "y...you did capture me" Eden admitted, wondering if he'd flinch at her admission. Or her accusing tone "I'm stupid" It wasn't entirely her fault but she felt like it was sometimes "maybe I should have let you s-suffer" And yet "but I'm not mean. I don't like to see anyone suffer." And therefore, she was not in the same category as some wolves.

"I'm so stupid..." Eden murmured, mostly to herself. What sort of idiot helps the one who captured her? Messed up, she supposed. She was messed up too. She'd just keep being taken advantage of. Tears streamed down her cheeks, and she wasn't even sure why she was crying. But it didn't stop.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children