size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-08-2022, 10:38 PM

Tears rolled down her cheeks in waves. She had finally accepted the aftermath of the shock. She finally put emotion into her situation. The horror of realization dawned on her much too late. Eden had, indeed, been shocked by Ignis' behavior previously. He had presented himself as kind and spoken to her nicely. But then a switch went off, and he was not right. What sort of life would she have now? Perhaps it was selfish to think of herself, but she could not help it. She felt like curling into a ball, rolling over, and pleading.

Don't hurt me!

She pushed that away. "What am I figuring out?" Her fate? She threw it back in his face, but there was no malice in her tone. She was confused and scared, shivering on the spot. The blood hadn't bothered her, nor did his appearance after returning from the hunt... But this? This was something else. "are you figuring it - this - out?" Eden tried to demand from him his motives but ultimately recalled... "I know. I know, Ignis." She was not dumb.

"I know there's something in you. S-Something I'll probably hate. Something I'll always be scared of" she admitted she knew of his demon "and you don't have to tell me anything. It isn't... That's private. It's private for you. I know you're fighting it, right now maybe. So while I hate this, this w-whole thing, I don't blame you. Not entirely. I'm stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I should hate you. But I don't!" She didn't even feel pity for him, because nobody liked to be pitied.

"Speech"

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children