Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
07-08-2022, 11:30 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

When she was out of breath she finally stopped. Her limbs ached and she realized she had pushed herself a little too far. Voodoo stopped near a tree and the next thing she knew she was losing her dinner. Chunks of meat and a few herbs. After her nose dripping she looked up embarrassingly. Hoping that the wolf who had followed her hadn't seen that. No she had definitely seen that. Voodoo sat down trying to catch her breath. "I am... sorry." she breathed as she let the cold settle into her fur. Looking around her she noticed that this must have been the submerged woods. She had gone that far? No wonder her limbs hurt.

Carefully she tested her legs on the ground, lifting herself up to stand. Voodoo ignored the nausea now tugging at her, she pushed herself too far and now she was concerned. "This won't hurt my pups right?" worry squirmed in her belly. She hadn't actually come to terms with her pregnancy yet but she knew she would love them. Love them and keep them safe, how was she to do that when she had just RUN away from a threat like that? She shook her head trying to get the anxiety to leave her alone.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN