In For A Swim

Tidus

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 02:42 AM
Tidus

The young boy's smile would turn as warm and as inviting as ever. The woman hadn't given much to go off of, but he didn't mind. At least he knew her name, and that was sufficient enough. With a wag of his tail and a quick dip of his head he grinned wider, excited to have met another wolf here. "Nice to meetcha Emer." He sat down, taking a breath and wondering what to say next. She didn't seem to say much, at least by his judgment. Then again, he really wasn't one to judge. He had no right to, and he disliked judging others based on what he saw. He knew for a fact that there were always reasons why wolves became who they were, hiding behind shells of different reasons. When he came to Alacritis, the first wolf he met had judged him because he had seemed immature when he was playing in the water last winter.

With a chuckle, his bright blue eyes would dance and he would speak once more. "You don't say much do ya'? Don't be afraid around me, I won't hurt you. I'm the friendliest guy in the world, I wouldn't harm a thing unless it meant to harm me or a friend." He told her, hoping that she might relax and talk to him.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think