Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
07-09-2022, 12:32 AM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Voodoo fell into her usual routine then, her anixety gone. It could've just been herself lately she had felt so disassociated with herself and what she was supposed to do. Now though, she had purpose. She had a litter to raise in the coming seasons and by then she sincerely hoped Wren would keep her word and have a pack. If not though Voodoo knew Habari would always be there for her. Her birth pack, even if her origins had stemmed from Ashen themselves. It did seem after all the Deathbelle she knew was different from the empress who had created this empire. When she heard Venom mention the incest in their lineage she shivered a little, was she a part of that? She couldn't imagine that just left a bad taste in her mouth. It hurt a bloodline, not made them stronger she as a healer knew that.

She smiled feeling at ease finally to come to term with herself. Looking at the Shrine lands she was amazed by how well kept it was. "I always dreamed of meeting you honestly. Mother spoke fondly of you but it was in passing." she nodded her head. She as a pup had dreamt of visiting their family but there never had been time. Not when such a dark cloud ran over her mother like a moth to a flame. "I am pregnant, somehow that gave me the courage to come to see my heritage. I'll be raising these pups by myself and I want them to know exactly how proud they should be to have the Klein name." she nodded her head. Yes, she was strong. The princess she thought she had been returned as apparent by the nights of training she did as a healer. The poisons she could make, she was cunning just like the rest of them and would carve her own path in life while teaching her own children to do the same.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN