size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-09-2022, 01:22 AM

Kotori really hadn’t been sure his plan would work in offering the bear claw but it was nice to see his hunch was right.  This felt great.  Finding wolves who would agree to follow him, that would acknowledge Kotori Fatalis as their alpha.  The newness would probably wear off but right now, still forming a foundation for his pack, he could enjoy the satisfaction in growing closer to the goals he set up for himself.

Kotori glanced to the east, the direction of Iki.  He would never gain his lost princess but he would gain the lessons he learned from her, including the last horrible one of acting too slowly.  She labeled that bear claw as a symbol of their alliance.  A symbol was a pretty nice idea actually.  The earthen-toned wolf would think about how he could use that.  

The scars had done more damage than just a change in appearance it seemed.  Inwardly Kotori winced at the lady's voice.  Kotori dips his head with a somber acknowledgment of her name.  “I’m Kotori Fatalis.  I’ll be glad to have you in my pack Tove."  The young man was very self-centered but now Tove was his pack mate and he would protect what was his.  “I doubt this icy terrain is doing your throat or other aches any good.  I don’t care much for the cold anyway.  I found what I wanted here.  Let us return to warmer location south.”

Kotori turned about and moved out with a slow trot expecting her to follow him.  Sure, he could have skinned the animal for the pelt and initially had that as part of his plan but right now he’d put the newest member of his pack above a mere pelt.  Besides, there were plenty of other predators and prey both to hunt for pelts.  

"Kotori"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]