gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble Master1KPride - Gay
07-09-2022, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2022, 07:38 AM by Kuroo. Edited 1 time in total.)

His ears flicked back and then forward when her giggle rang through the air. Feeling a tad embarrassed himself as she gasped for breath during his long-winded speech, he shot her his own sheepish smile. "Yeah, many of Tojo's wolves are quite reserved," Kuroo admitted with a shrug as he continued to work on his end of the net. Every few seconds, he would glance over to see if she was getting the hang of what she was doing. It appeared her paws were adept at working fine things and her knots appeared sufficient. Surprised and pleased that she was willing to help him, his tail thumped loudly on the sand behind him.

While they worked in silence for a few minutes, getting close to finishing up this section, he looked to Sayuri when she asked what it was for. Without stopping his weaving and tying method, Kuroo then looked out to the water. "You see those sticks floating in a line across the bay? They're tied to my existing net to help keep it in place and afloat," He took one paw and pointed toward the stick that appeared to just be... well, sticks. "I've already started a network of netting across the bay to catch fish. Basically, I help keep the pack well supplied throughout the year. Once I'm able to get it all the way across, all I'll have to do is swim out and dive down to check to see if I got anything," the boy looked back at her as he paused to catch his breath.

"It only goes about ten feet deep, just like this net here," Kuroo glanced over their project that was nearly finished. "Since it doesn't touch the bottom, it doesn't get snagged on rocks or whatever else is at the bottom, but stays in place where I've attached it to those large rocks," he then looks over his shoulder to point a paw at a boulder that was carefully placed at the edge of the shore. That was one experience he didn't want to live over again. The boulder on the other shore was almost placed into position, but doing so before the net reached the other side would only complicate finishing his project.

"Am I boring you?" He asked sheepishly as he moved his gaze once more back to Sayuri.

Crafting Net 3/3

[Image: Kuroo-Fishies1.png]
kuroo's tamarin, saru, should be assumed near/on him at all times.