Now the devil won't leave me alone

Tidus

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2013, 04:06 AM
Tidus

Tidus watched the woman for what seemed like a long while. Wondering if she would talk to him after what he had just said...wondering if what he said had bothered or upset her. He'd flick an ear as he returned his attention to the present, her voice carrying to him the name that she spoke. Ozz...an Amentian...if I remember, someone mentioned that the queen of that pack came to the pack shortly before I joined to form an alliance but...Taurig refused because of the way Amenti was...what was the name of the alpha...? His thoughts came to a halt, however, as the next league of words came.

"I want my new chapter to start with you then Tidus. I know its a bit sudden, but I don't want to be with them anymore. I'm sick and tired of feeling weak and useless. I thought I belonged with my love Canttina because she accepted me as the one who was contracted with a demon. Now I'm not so sure. Tidus, I know I just met you, but would you be willing to take me on? I'm sure Taurig would let me join....if you helped me. And I honestly don't know what else to do."

Her words struck him as a surprise, ears perked forward during the time she spoke; taking everything and not missing a single beat. He knew there was an underlying reason, knew there was something that brought them here today. His eyes filled with understanding, he knew that his feeling was right. The part where she mentioned the demon, he knew that to be true. He knew he had a whisper of a voice near him earlier, and the silhouette of another figure. He didn't doubt that, ever since his mother died...he could see them too. Though probably not as much as her just yet, but each dream he had about his mother and his dead pack mates would become more vivid each time. He swore that he had seen one of his best friends running through the woods one time during a hunt, but when Tidus had stopped there no scent nor sign of him. He glanced down at her, oddly taking comfort from her touch. It was something he was unused to, but...he knew it was something he could get used to very soon and never get tired of it. With the smallest of smiles, he lowered his head and gave her a gentle lick on her forehead. "Nothing would make me happier, Ozz. I'd be the happiest man on earth with you as my mate...and nothing could be better then that." Tidus was always one to be impulsive and do crazy things...and this would be one of those things. A laugh would shake his chest at the thought about it. With a gentleness that he never knew he possessed, he nuzzled the side of her face and moved up to her ear as a whisper escaped his inked lips. "Leave Taurig to me...I promise I'll take care of you for as long as my heart beats."

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think