size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
07-09-2022, 12:26 PM

A shame, Deimos called it and Ikigai released a soft laugh. "Is it? I'm quite proud of the fact that I can handle situations without anger or confrontation." Her mother was an empress and even though her siblings hadn't absorbed the fae's sense of tact and diplomacy, Ikigai surely had. From the moment that her mother noted her disposition, she had been raised to be a diplomat. A spokeswolf for Ashen. Who would take over that position when she was gone? None of her siblings were fit for the task, unfortunately. It wasn't something that she could worry about now.

The pair moved through the misty forest, catching glimpses of Tanuki to let them know that they were headed in the right direction. The albino dog had an uncanny sense of direction and she never doubted his internal compass. The slender fae's inkbrush tail snaked over the leaf litter as she stepped over a fallen sapling. When they weren't speaking, her mind was replaying exactly what she would say to Hattori when they came face to face.

Deimos spoke, pulling the woman from her internal musing. She turned to look at him, silvery eyes resting upon his face as she gave him her full attention. He'd had to confront his own mother for similar issues, apparently. Ikigai's brow furrowed and she gave her crown a shake. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that." The clouded man mentioned that it had been a while ago and Iki sought to lighten the heavy mood with a jest. "Long ago? You cant be that old, Deimos." She couldn't tell how old he was, but the man still looked young and spry. Healthy and strong. Quite attractive, all in all.

"What will you do once you meet up with Manea?" A brow arched and she cast him a quick glance before looking back to their path. "Will you stay as part of the pack or will you go back to the life that you lived before?" She knew very little about him, so Iki had no idea what type of life Deimos had led up until now. She was curious though if he would be a constant in the pack or just a temporary fixture.

"Ikigai"

[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]