Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
07-09-2022, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2022, 03:30 PM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
I can't destroy what isn't there
The Warlord's anger was so great, he shook with rage. Despite everything he had built, the alliances he had forged, and his tolerance of other packs' foolery, an Armada wolf could not be safe in public. The Pirates had proved the ease and desire in which they would attempt such blatant acts against his wolves. Sparrow's words of approval rang in his ear as his daughter bested the Pirate bitch. Winning this time but what about the next, or the one after that? It couldn’t go on. He would need to consider what to do about this horrifying realisation that the Pirates were targeting his wolves.

The fight between Gossamer and Pyralis had completely derailed him from his intention to introduce Wren to his allies, despite his assurance to the young wolf that he would do so, as well as taking him from watching much of his son's most important fight yet. With frustration and anger in his heart, he took a step forward and wrapped a paw around Gossamer, holding her close against his quickly beating heart. She didn’t pull free too much, perhaps sensing her old man's need. His entire life was built on his need to protect his wolves, and he could feel it all unravelling before him.

Dragging Gossamer back to where Art and the others had waited, he seated himself between his son and law and sort-of-wife leaned lightly against the blue, less complicated wolf, drawing strength from the other Alpha. Though he did not trust himself to speak.

"Speech"