Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
07-09-2022, 03:25 PM
"I'm not sure how big a stretch it was from Boreas and Auster to my old home" Wren admitted softly "all I know is I ran, really really far" The destruction of her adopted home, but the land she had been born into... she was sure was still there "my old home was destroyed. My birth land? I'm not sure. I haven't been there since I left as a yearling." There hadn't been a name for it, really.

She looked as Mak proclaimed it'd take forever to sharpen the sticks. Wren smiled. "Here, I can help you" she pushed the dummy to the side "I'm done with this guy; he won't become any uglier" Maybe she could paint a face on it, or an arrow "but I only came here at the cusp of winter, like the beginning of it" She added to Mak "if you want to walk around outside Armada, I can show you a few places."

She added this kindly, wondering if her parents would even allow it. "Who are your parents? Are you Fatalis too?" Wren gently prodded for information but didn't really care if Mak refused.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me