size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
07-09-2022, 07:51 PM
Deimos gave a small nod to her condolences for what he went through with his mother, shrugging it away. "I'm sorry for you as well." He wouldn't often call himself a very genuine brute, but when one of the very few things he took seriously and committed himself to was betrayed it created a deep wound that didn't easily heal. He couldn't imagine that it was any easier on her so he could understand the hurt that she was put through. She easily brought a lightness back to the mood between them as she made a comment about him not being that old, making a grin pull across his lips as he glanced her way once more with a deep chuckle. "Flattery will get you everywhere," he replied with a smirk. It was hard for him to believe he was already in his fifth year of life. He knew it was mostly because he had accomplished so little thus far—or at the very least he hadn't achieved the one and only thing he and his family strove for. He hoped that Ikigai could change that for him, but he would have to bide his time and wait until he could see Manea again to find out.

The topic turned to what he would do once he was back with his sister and whether he would stay in the pack or go back to his former life and he chuckled softly, giving a small shake of his head. "There is no life to go back to." It sounded pathetic in his own ears, but it was the truth. What was he going to go back to? An endless hunt for a perfect woman that seemed to not exist? No, he was done searching. Either he would have Ikigai or he'd leave it up to Manea to find someone suitable for him with these new pack connections she had built. He was done searching. "I've spent the past couple of years searching for someone to be my mate," he explained after a moment, tip toeing into the realm of Mendacium believes and practices for her. "In our family, we are allowed to have one mate for the entirety of our lives so finding the right wolf is crucial. Someone with the temperament, looks, and gifts that we would want to pass on to our children." He looked her way again, this time with a longer, appraising look as a charming grin tugged at his lips. "I'm sure that's why Manea jumped a the chance to incorporate you into the fold... Poe is a very lucky man."

"Deimos Mendacium"